TRIPLE SHARING POLICY:
- This is just a quote and subject to change as per the availability.
- In case if there are any surcharge applicable for the required dates, we'll be able to advise the same only at the time of confirmation
- If above mentioned Hotels are not available same category Hotels will be provided, in case of non-availability of same alternate will be informed then.
- Rates provided are nett & non commissionable.
- This quotation might not apply to certain block-out dates falling over Christmas, New Year, Mining Indaba, Opening of Parliament, Easter, South African school holidays, or during special events taking place in certain cities or regions, and it is not limited to the above; applicable surcharges may occur at the time of booking and confirmation
- Should any of the following change, a new quote will have to be provided: date of travel, number of pax, accommodation type, duration of stay and vehicle size.
- Please always consult with us before booking any flights (international, regional or domestic). If flights are booked by the agent or client, We & our Ground Handlers will not be held responsible if they do not fit the logistics of the itinerary, and the agent/client will have to bear the cost of additional arrangements necessary to make logistics work.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. fuel increases, government regulations, etc.
- All Bank Charges will be borne by the remitter (you).
- Your transfers for the tours are booked for certain time period – Half day OR Full day. It is advisable to depart strictly as per time mentioned on the final itinerary, any extra hours spend due to any delay from client’s end will attract to supplement cost which should be paid to the driver directly)
- If any tour/activity/flght missed due to such delay from the clients end, no refunds will be provided and alternative arrangements will be at an extra cost to be borne by the client
- In case of ‘direct’ transfers, like Point to Point or Airport transfers – any stops or deviations en route will attract a supplementary cost. Also no delays will be permitted under any circumstances. Should the client be late for more than 10mins, there will be a waiting charge of R50 for every 15mins thereafter (directly to be paid to the driver).
- Times on itineraries provided and/or guide instructions have to be adhered too. Suppliers and us cannot be held responsible if pax do not adhere to such timings/instructions.
- Depending on flight arrival times, traffic holdups outside of our control or delays caused by clients not adhering to set departure times, it might not be possible to fit in certain visits, in which case the transport section (and in some cases also the entrance fees) will not be refundable.
- Individual suppliers’ terms & conditions have to be adhered to and will be provided at the time of booking.
- Please be advised of the following restrictions, which might apply during the South African Festive Season (roughly between 15 December and 15 January):
a) Limited availability
b) Block-out dates
c) Minimum stay periods
d) Surcharges on certain public holidays
e) Possible closures of attractions or restaurants on certain public holidays
- Contracted rates not being honored by the hotels/lodges, resulting in higher package rates
- Our Ground Handlers in South Africa carries suitable general public liability insurance, details of which are available on request.
- The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, airfares, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.
- All clients must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). Please also provide us with this information at the time of confirmation.
- Foreigner passport holders planning to travel to South Africa now require a minimum of two (2) blank visa pages in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied & the person is likely to be detained pending return to their country of origin.
- It is important to notice that various service providers may impose special terms and conditions regarding deposits, payments, and cancellation fees and/or refunds from time to time. All reservations will be subject to these additional conditions.
- All/any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control, such as flight cancellation/delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, etc. are for their own account. It is suggested that clients take out travel insurance. We merely acts as service broker and does not accept any liability.
- We will under no circumstances be liable for any claim whatsoever, unless such claim is due to the gross negligence of the Operator and such claim is lodged in writing with us within 30 (thirty) days after the end of the tour program. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Extras once the clients are in the country, such as drink bills, etc.: Please note, should Africa incoming be required to settle such on behalf of the client, we will charge 5% service charge on the total of such bills.
- Confidentiality: we undertake to deal with all agent and client information on a strictly confidential basis.
- Vehicle types (same as accommodation) are subject to availability and may be changed during the course of the tour for other similar vehicle categories without guaranteeing any specific model or make; requests for a specific make or model may result in surcharges
- Requests for vehicle use over and above the specified hours or use after completion of the indicated half- or full-day allocation will result in surcharges
- Gold Reef City always remains closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- From time to time, certain tourist attractions such a Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, Gold Reef City’s underground mine tour or Sun City’s Valley of the Waves may close for annual maintenance, private functions or other reasons, which might not be known to us at the time of quoting.
- Certain tourist attractions or museums might be closed on certain days of the week or on public or religious holidays, such as Easter, Christmas or New Year; we will endeavour to inform you if we are aware of it beforehand, but cannot be held liable if we were not aware of a closure
- Accommodation at Sun City is based on Twin Rooms; should guaranteed Double Rooms be required, a supplementary cost will apply
- The special request meals cannot always be guaranteed, as all towns don’t necessarily have those restaurants, or there might be a very limited selection of restaurants.
- Complimentary upgrades can be requested, but cannot be guaranteed as this is subject to availability and hotel discretion
- At most hotels check-in time is after14h00 and check-out time by 11h00 latest. If necessary, we will request an early check-in or late check-out, but this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Africa Incoming shall not be responsible incase the clients will get stopped at the immigration for interogation & due to this there might be an extra waiting time (more then one hour) for the driver, the extra cost of which is to be borne by the client.
- In case there is a delay or cancellation in arrival of your International flight, we shall not be responsible for any loss in regards to any missed tours or no show in the hotel (as both will be non-refundable)
- In case there is a delay in arrival of your local flight, we shall not be responsible if you miss any tours due to that delay (as tours are non-refundable) & also you might have to bear the extra cost if the driver’s waiting time is more than one hour.
- Similarly, in case of the cancellation of your local flight, we shall not be responsible for any losses:
a) If you will have to buy another flight ticket
b) If you miss any tours (as they are non-refundable)
c) If there is no other flight operating on that sector that day, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to no-show in the hotel
d) There will be an extra cost if you want to book the transport in all the above cases.
- Please be advised that there is a limited number of properties that allow triple share for adults.
- Properties that allow triple share also differ in the way that they allow a third adult to share. Some of the properties can accommodate the third person on a sleeper couch whereas other properties have
- Where properties do not allow three adults to share a room, guests would need to book a double and a single room.
- A child of 12 years and older will be charged the full applicable adult per person rate.
- If a child shares with only 1 adult, the child will pay the full applicable adult sharing rate.
- Certain accommodation establishments refuse permission to children under 12 years of age, e.g. certain private game lodges. Supplier child conditions will apply in these cases.
- Certain accommodation establishments only accept children in family units. These units are often in limited supply and subject to availability. Acceptance of any child on discounted conditions is therefore subject to availability and confirmation of such units.
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed to go on game drives. Some of the lodges do offer baby-sitting facilities at an additional charge if required Guests need to arrange the baby-sitting services upon arrival at the lodge and need to settle the service directly.
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on the Underground Mine tour at Gold Reef City.
PARENTS MUST CARRY AN ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF THEIR CHILDREN (BELOW 18 YEARS) WHO TRAVELLING ALONG AS IT IS TO BE SHOWN (IF ASKED) AT THE IMMIGRATION ON ARRIVAL.
SELF –DRIVE CAR RENTAL POLICY
The following are obligatory requirements without which your clients will not be allowed to pick up a rental car in South Africa:
- A valid international driver’s license or national driver’s license written in English (unendorsed)
- A valid credit card (only Visa, Master or Diners are accepted), of which an imprint will be taken and an amount put on hold for extras/refueling/incidentals
Please take note that we will under no circumstances agree to a full bill-back on car rentals.
Drivers must furthermore be over the age of 20 and have been in possession of an unendorsed driver’s license for a minimum of 2 years.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
- Upon booking a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the Land Package & 100% for local flight (if booked through us) cost is immediately payable to us. Final payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Full payment is due immediately for all bookings made less than 30 Days prior to arrival.
- Payments can be made either by bank transfer or credit card. A bank service fee of 1.5% is applicable on bank tranfer and 3% on all credit card payments to be borne by the clients.
- Failure to remit final payment on due date will result in cancellation of reservations, forfeiture of deposits and will result in cancellation fees.
The following fees will apply in the event of cancellation:
- Less than 60days prior to departure - 30% Land Package cost
- Less than 45days prior to departure - 50% Land Package cost
- Less than 30days prior to departure - 75% Land Package cost
- Less than 2 weeks prior to departure - 100% Land Package cost
- Local Flights will be non refundable
All cancellations must be made in writing to Africa Incoming. In certain cases more strict cancellation conditions apply, for e.g. Game lodges, luxury lodges & villas. Travel arrangements in these cases are subject to booking conditions and cancellation provisions of the supplier.
In case of any Refunds, you will get a credit note which will be adjusted in future bookings. If you need the refunds to be processed in your bank, it will be actioned within three weeks after the receiving a written email request from your end. In some cases, it might take few more days depending on the case.